Friday, February 17, 2012

#13: More Narrative Journal Entries

Flying is a possibility there, in fact anything is possible there. Anything and everything, plausible or uncanny can be achieved here. This place, where you can be Harry Potter one day and a mermaid the next, is my absolute favorite place.
It is outdoors there, I wake up to a gentle breeze and a luminescent beam of warm and inviting light protruding from the suns brilliant rays, placed on a hammock at the top of a hill overlooking the ocean.I am feeling so incredibly energized that I actually go for a 5 mile run throughout the jungle on the hill top. The weather is flawless for running, the shadows from the trees perfectly guard me from to much heat yet don't make it cold at all. It rains a few times but, not a gloomy rain with gray skies or anything, a rain that is refreshing and pleasant under the circumstances. I reach my hammock once again and I take a stupendous leap off the side of the hill into the crystal clear waters gently sloshing about below. I feel weary as a result of my run so I encounter a dolphin who happily lets me hold onto his upper fin to ride to the shore. My thin bronze body manages to find a spot in the white sand, one that isn't sweltering from the suns heat. As I am about to slumber once again I feel a great force lift me up into the blue sky. Filled with fear I open my eyes to see that my pursuer is none other than my pet elephant, named Bessie. Bessie had picked me up with her trunk and placed me kindly on her back. She then proceeded to glide up the hill side and back to my hammock gently swinging between two towering oak trees. I have a small bungalow (or tree house) placed in those trees as well. I climb up to it to retrieve a dress that flatters my figure and is very posh too.  From my window I have a zip line that leads to the town. I take that zip line down to the shore to meet my friends in the little town, that is filled with graffiti and art work of all sorts covering the walls and music and dancing illuminates the streets with vibrancy and incessant laughter.
After we dance and sing with the people of the town who, treat us like we are their absolute favorite people on the planet, especially me. We spend the day going to a water park with the most insane and thrilling rides one could possibly imagine. My friends all love me and each other with all of the hearts and I love them in return. I am the funny, carefree, and kind friend. I am crazy and smart but I am also someone they know they know they could talk to if anything was wrong. I am their first choice if they needed to talk about an issue and I have no trouble at all in finding some to talk about my problems with either. Some of my friends include Twiggy, Amanda Bynes, Rupert Grint, Jim Carrey, Daniel Tosh, Ashton Kutcher, Nicki Minaj and Emma Watson. The next day we will go on even more adventures and I am truly ecstatic for every aspect of my future to come in this glorious, inspirational and flawless place.

No comments:

Post a Comment